An Austin, TX headquartered high-tech internet start-up with strong venture backing is in growth mode and looking for an Account Specialist to sit in either our Austin or NYC office. Join a highly motivated team to help take the company to the next level and beyond.
We are a global recruitment marketplace where employers engage headhunters to fill jobs. With over 10,000 top Headhunters, over 35% of the Fortune 500 as clients and hundreds of millions in bounties across six continents, we are the largest and fastest growing recruitment marketplace in the world. We combine excellent service with innovative technology to connect employers with headhunters to fill any job, anywhere. We have strong venture funding, a world class sales team and an excellent customer base.
We provide tremendous customer service through a team of professionals drawn from the recruiting and technology industries. This team guides employers and headhunters, providing advice on how to use our marketplace and technology successfully. We are looking to add a new member of this team in our Austin or NYC office. This Account Specialist will have responsibility for managing a set of accounts and driving their success.
- Teach new customers how to utilize our technology successfully
- Maintain relationships and oversee the activity of your entire customer base to drive revenue growth
- The Account Specialist will project manage the implementation of new accounts and own achieving success leading to revenue of their entire account base.
- Work with a highly motivated team to provide a world-class post-sale experience for customers.
- In the role, you’ll be an expert consultant that drives results helping employers utilize our product to fill open jobs posted on our marketplace.
- Oversee account activities to identify improvement and upsell opportunities.
- Sell individual users on the benefits of our company’s best practices.
- Coordinate with other team members to develop unique strategies for customers and attend off site meetings when necessary.
- It will be essential for you to provide ongoing proactive coaching.
- Facilitate valued communication between headhunters and employers to help them work together efficiently and successfully.
- 3-5 years customer service experience and/or sales experience with monthly/quarter business goals
- Experience managing a book of business and exceeding quota