2016 Agency Recruiting Benchmark Report
Each year, BountyJobs collects and shares key marketplace data, and provides insights on fee, salary and performance trends in the recruiting ecosystem. Our annual benchmark report has it all – with the goal of helping employers and agencies collaborate more effectively.
We’ve revamped the 2016 edition of our annual report to focus on giving employers the data they need to make informed decisions when sending jobs out to search.
The 2016 Agency Recruiting Benchmark Report includes:
- A snapshot of employer and agency activity, and a review of the top jobs, salaries and industries
- Year-over-year trends, including candidate salaries and agency fees
- A review of industries and job roles most likely to pay premium fees
- Job characteristics that affect time to fill
What is BountyJobs?
BountyJobs is the leading technology for employer and agency collaboration. Our marketplace and agency manager tools help you work with agencies to connect to the best candidates, fast.
With the world’s largest recruiting marketplace, containing over 10,000 of the country’s most highly qualified staffing agencies, BountyJobs helps employers:
- Find great agencies, fast
- Save time managing vendors
- Track investment, measure return
No one has our breadth and depth of data on direct hire agency activity. With our benchmark data, you can select the right agencies, evaluate their performance, select the right mix of agencies for your jobs, and even compare your results against other companies and agencies across the whole marketplace.
Download the report and contact us with any questions you may have about the report, as well as any other agency recruiting management needs BountyJobs may be able to help you with.